Sunday, April 11, 2010

On Creating a Home.

So, as previously mentioned, Tristin's baptism is imminent. Like, 6 days imminent. I have a LOT of work to do between now and then to get ready for it... including making my house look, well, NOT like it's been decorated by a man!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Wess has bad taste. But there's a pretty obvious lack of feminine touch throughout the entire house. The couch is HUGE, the T.V. is HUGE, the monstrosity of a computer desk that has overtaken my entire dining room is HUGE... are we sensing a theme here? Good.

So the time has come to (at least temporarily) downsize some aspects of my house. We are having possibly up to 25 people over on Sunday, and with things the way they are right now, there's not room for 5. Seriously. So I bought a new (smaller!) kitchen table and chairs, and have arranged child care for Tristin for Saturday so that I can clean this place to within an inch of its life. Hopefully, I'll be able finish everything that needs to be done in time...

1 comment:

  1. Call me if you need to borrow anything, even Andrew!
    Liette

    ReplyDelete