Tuesday, August 24, 2010

On Being in a Rush!

N.B.: The following post will likely have several spelling and grammatical errors, as no actual editing or even proofreading will be taking place.

Item the first: I have a job interview. I'm very excited about this. It's an entry-level position, but it's wit an organization that has a lot of opportunity for advancement, and possibly I may even get to put some of my teaching skills to use.

Item the Second: My son can walk. And babbles non-stop, although he still doesn't seem to have any actual expressive language (which I am getting worried about). His father thinks we may need to get his hearing checked, but I'm pretty sure he's hearing just fine - he just isn't speaking.

Item the Third: After a few weeks of expected bumps and bruises, living with my parents is actually going pretty well. Which is a relief, for about a thousand reasons that aren't really appropriate to blog about.

Item the Fourth: I have now lost 24 lbs since beginning my Single Mum journey. I'm thinking that's probably about as far as it'll go without putting any actual effort in (by which I mean I'm not actively going to a gym or anything; my only exercise is chasing my son around; all weight-loss to date is solely the result of better eating choices, so please don't hate me). I'm going to have to figure out a way to actually work out.

Item the Fifth (and Final): In the five minutes that I've been writing this, my son has pulled all of the books from the bottom two shelves in the bookcase next to me. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment